Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm being tagged!

I was tagged by a UTAR, CN student, younger than me, consider is my junior. He is Jackie. A bad guy~
Just start it!

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek~

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Feel great~ Wake up without alarm!

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Pek Hoon, Wilson, Richard, Tuck Yew, Ah Fung and KY. We went Green Box sing K and photo in a group!

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Not. I'm not!

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
No, not enuf weight, not enuf blood~

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Have ba~ Since I got so many Boy-Friends!

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Of course not la~ I'm not so black heart!

8. What does your last text message say ?
Err.. I'll be reach PJ around 430pm..

9. What are you thinking right now ?
Thinking according to what question asked!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Can I choose everyone? I want every of my family, every of my friends to be with me~

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
1 or 2a.m I think.. Or nearly 3a.m?

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
What the.. How can I remember?

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
No. No one in my mind. So cham~

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Richard. He said sorry to me~

The TEN lucky person had tagged by me
1. Tee hooi 2. Richard 3. Adeline 4. Hin Loon 5. Boon Pin
6. Vincent 7. Huy Ley 8. Pek Hoon 9. Wan See 10. Jern Ee

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
No one. He is single.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
She is a she.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Cannot be. Unless they are lesbian.

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Civil~ Geng huh~

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Err.. all different group of friends. How can I tell you?

20. Is no.4 single ?
No. Definitely not! He is not available.

21. Say something about no.2
Too nice guy, until sometime get bullied by people.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Speechless. Impossible as no.3 already has a bf

23. Describe no.9
Always smile~

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Watching over there.

25. Do you like no.8 ?
Sure. A special girl that I haven't met before.

No comments:

Post a Comment